If you are trying to locate the district ID number for the Infinite Campus Parent Portal click on the HELP button.
If your password is disabled please contact the following;
Go Paperless fill out the
Household and Income Form Application
In the Parent Portal
1. Please sign into Parent Portal and
complete the following steps.
2. Select the “More” menu option.
3. Click on the Meal Benefits Menu Option
4. Create a PIN#
5. Enter your Parent Portal Password
6. Select Do Application enter Household Information for Meal Benefits
7. I-Phone's may not allow you to fill out the applications, you may need to use desktop or laptop.
Daily or Emergency Medication
If your child registered a daily or emergency rescue medication last school year, print the following form and obtain the proper signatures. You may register their medication anytime before in person school starts. All medication must be registered and checked in the front office per student handbook.
Blank Medication and Over the Counter Form
All medical forms are located on the Laurel County School District website.